On USPTU Campus
Department of the Russian Language and Literature
Bachelor and Speacialist Programs
for foreign students at Ufa State Petroleum Technological University
Foreign citizens are admitted to USPTU:
- to study the Russian language;
- to study on the programs of higher professional education (Bachelor of Science Degree, Diploma Engineer Degree, Master of Science Degree);
- to study at postgraduate level (PhD Degree);
- to study at doctorate level (Doctor of Science Degree);
- to study individual courses and programs;
- for internship, etc.;
- to study development courses;
- for individual training.
Foreign citizens, who do not speak Russian, are enrolled on the university’s preparatory department for one year and study Russian and other subjects depending on the major they are intending to get.
At the preparatory department foreign citizens study the Russian language only if they already have a diploma of higher education (B.S. Degree, Diploma Engineer Degree, M.S. Degree, Ph.D Degree).
Upon completion of the preparatory department program foreign citizens take a test in the Russian language and take exams according to the program of the Russian high school (complete secondary general education) in the subjects they studied at the preparatory department.
Foreign citizens, who have successfully passed examinations on the level of the Russian high school and did the Russian language test, get a Certificate of completion of the preparatory department, the State-Standard Certificate of the Russian Language Proficiency and are admitted to USPTU.
Foreign citizens, entering USPTU on an agreement basis with the payment of tuition fees in full, should submit the following documents:
1) an application form with the indication of the full name of the chosen field (major) and mode of study;
2) a legalized document of education equivalent to the State-standard education document of the Russian Federation;
3) a legalized supplement to the document of education with a list of completed academic courses and their workload, final grades, practical training periods, term papers and graduate qualification papers, and other components of the academic process;
4) notarized authenticated copies of the academic document and its supplement;
5) notarized translations of the academic document and its supplement into Russian;
6) certificate of acknowledgement and equivalence (nostrification) of academic documents of an international applicant issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
7) certificate of successful completion of a preparatory course in USPTU or another higher educational institution that is on the official list of educational institutions of the Russian Federation that have preparatory courses for international applicants, or the official certificate showing the results of your test in the Russian language (for citizens that have not previously taken a preparatory course);
8) medical certificate verified by the official public health authority of the country of origin of the applicant;
9) a notarized translation of this document (see 8) into Russian;
10) certificate showing that the applicant is not infected with HIV. The document is to be issued not earlier than three months before the applicant submits it to USPTU and must be verified by the official public health authority of the country of origin of the applicant;
11) a notarized translation of this document (see 10) into Russian;
12) medical certificate of Russian Federation standard issued by the USPTU policlinic showing that an applicant has no contraindications for taking a chosen course in the Russian Federation;
13) a copy of the pages of the national passport with photo, surname and names (a foreign citizen submits the original passport with visa at registration with the authorities of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation).
Foreign citizens that permanently or temporarily reside on the territory of the Russian Federation submit their passport with visa or valid registration in person.
14) migration card;
15) twelve photos size 3x4 cm;
16) health insurance valid on the territory of the Russian Federation;
17) a copy of birth certificate with the exception of the person that reside on the territory of the republic of the former USSR (for prospective freshmen);
18) an invitation to study at USPTU with the exception of the person that reside on the territory of the republic of the former USSR;
19) an obligation signed by the foreign citizen to abide by the rules of sojourn, residence, and movement, that are set for foreign citizens by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
20) a copy of visa with the indication of the aim of coming to Russia – «study at USPTU» (for foreign citizens that reside in the states that have a visa regime with the Russian Federation);
21) an agreement (contract) to study that it signed by the foreign citizen;
22) a document of payment of the tuition period stated in the agreement (contract).
The translation of academic documents into Russian must be notarized by a Russian notary or embassy (consulate) of the Russian Federation in the country where these documents were issued.
Версия для людей с ограниченными возможностями
Сведения об образовательной организации
Гос. лицензия № 2259 от 08.07.2016
Copyright © 1994-2016 УГНТУ